“Come be a part of something big! You can take part in the festival either as an active or passive participant. “Let us introduce you details in the following sections.
To get started, you need to click on ‘Apply Now’ in the top menu bar and add Active Participation to your cart. Check out Active Participation and fill your application form. You can select one or more professor of your choice with whom you want to work during the week. If you are also interested in the Open Master Class with Maxim Vengerov and wish to play in it, you must submit a link of your playing totaling 15 minutes in your application form. However, if you want to take more time to prepare a nice video of yours, no problem! You can email us separately before 15 July.
Active Participation Fee : EUR 689, – (after July 15)
- 50-minute 1:1 lesson every second day
- Free access to all other lessons / seminars
- Performance opportunities at the participant concerts
- Video audition for the Open Master Class
- Chance to perform as a soloist at the Gala Concert
- Free access to all public concerts
- Free practice room every day (8:00 to 22:00)
- Exclusive entrance to general rehearsal
- Special discount on food & drink
As an alternative, you can choose to purchase a passive participant pass to be a part of all the lessons and concerts as listener. If you have a companion who wants to travel with you, this passive participation is definitely money’s worth. Not only for the festival’s events, with this pass you will get discounts on food & drink in different locals of the town. For friends, parents, and violin teachers, this option is just perfect!
Passive Participation : EUR 150, – (7 Day Pass)
- Access to all the master classes
- Free entry to the Open Master Class with Maxim Vengerov
- Free entry to any public concerts
- Special discount on food & drink in Zell am See
Book Your Accommodations Now
large double room
shower with infrared sauna
fully equipped kitchen
spacious living room
view from balcony
The average price of accommodation in Zell am See is around €55-60 per person and night. Whether you are planning to attend as an active or a passive participant, you can book your accommodations through us. We are offering shared apartments that feature 65 m² of space in two large double rooms plus a shower, infrared-sauna, fully-equipped kitchen, balcony and living area.
At just €41 per person per night, these rooms are a major value! A great chance to save money and make new friends – Book now, pay later.